Transformation’s 60-Day Total Body Challenge Terms & Conditions
Transformation’s 60-Day Total Body Challenge
THIS CHALLENGE IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING ARIZONA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, NEBRASKA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, AND NORTH DAKOTA), WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE/JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, AND OTHERWISE MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Please consult a medical professional before prior to making any changes related to your health, nutrition, fitness, and/or entering the Challenge. Sponsor does not give medical advice. The Challenge Materials (as defined herein) are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, nor is the information provided therein intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider. ALWAYS CALL 911 IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY.
- Eligibility: The Transformation’s 60-Day Total Body Challenge (the “Challenge”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Arizona, Tennessee, Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, and North Dakota), who are at least the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence (19 in Nebraska and Alabama, 18 in all other states), all at the time of enrollment. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of use SPR Body LLC d/b/a Transformation Protein, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Challenge, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where the reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. Void in Arizona, Tennessee, Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Dakota, and where prohibited by law.
This North Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Participation Terms and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Challenge. The opportunity to participate and/or receive an award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: SPR Body LLC d/b/a Transformation Protein, 241 N. Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (“Sponsor”).
- Timing: Individuals may apply/submit an enrollment form (as described below) for the Challenge between 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 15, 2021 and 11:59:59 pm ET on May 15, 2021 (the “Enrollment Period”). Participation in the sixty (60) day Challenge will begin on May 17, 2021 and end on July 16, 2021 (the “Challenge Period”). Individuals must be available to participate in the Challenge during the Challenge Period to be eligible.
For the avoidance of doubt, only those individuals that have been both notified and verified as approved “participants” in the Challenge will be eligible to participate in the Challenge. Notification will be given to participants through an invitation to the Challenge’s private Facebook group. Once an individual’s credit card is charged and they are officially invited to the Facebook group, they are deemed a “participant.” Invitations are not transferrable. By participating, all participants agree that they have read and agree to these Participation Terms, including the liability waiver and binding arbitration provision.
- How to Participate: During the Enrollment Period, visit www.TransformationProtein.com (“Website”) and complete the enrollment form with all required information, including payment of the $349.95 Challenge enrollment fee.
If selected as a participant, in addition to Challenge participation access, the enrollment fee includes: four (4) bags of Transformation Protein product, one (1) jar of SuperGreens, and one (1) bottle of CUT, a daily nutrition plan for the Challenge Period, a general workout plan, and any other items/services/products that the Sponsor or its agents provide to participants in connection with the Challenge (collectively, the “Challenge Materials”). Challenge Materials may be revised, removed, or supplemented, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If an individual completes the enrollment form and submits payment for the Challenge, but is not eligible for any reason, the Sponsor shall refund the individual the enrollment fee and such individual shall not be a participant. INDIVIDUALS REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD USED IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR ENROLLMENT FEE. Participants may not use any Challenge Materials for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
The goal of the Challenge is to use the Challenge Materials to the best of your ability throughout the Challenge Period to positively transform your physical and mental health. Use of the Challenge Materials shall not be required to participate in the Challenge and/or win the Challenge. Throughout the Challenge Period, you will be responsible for completing the following tasks:
Due by May 17, 2021: Sponsor will send an email to all participants with a link to an online survey. Participants must complete and submit all questions provided, upload one (1) current “start of Challenge” photo of themselves prior to beginning the Challenge, and share the results of their initial fitness test. Sponsor will provide a list of exercises to perform for this fitness test.
Due by July 16, 2021: Sponsor will send an email to all participants with a link to a second online survey. Participants must complete and submit all questions provided, upload one (1) current “end of Challenge” photo of themselves at the end of the Challenge, and share the results of their final fitness test. The list of exercises to perform for this fitness test will be the same as the initial fitness test.
NOTE: Participants that complete and submit all tasks outlined above (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) within the timeframes specified will be reimbursed their $349.95 enrollment fee as a STORE CREDIT ONLY. No cash reimbursements will be made. A participants failure to complete and submit one or several tasks will result in the enrollment fee reimbursement opportunity being deemed void.
As used herein, “Content” refers to all content you submit in connection with the Challenge (including, but not limited to, survey responses, fitness test results, correspondence with Challenge members, and photographs). Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Content that does not adhere to the submission requirements, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and/or disqualify such participant. By submitting Content for the Challenge, you hereby warrant and represent that your Content conforms to the Content Requirements set forth herein.
Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their registration form, fully complete and submit the registration form, and/or abide by these Participation Terms or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Prior to the start of the Challenge Period, participants may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within the time specified by Sponsor Failure to return the requested documents within the timeline specified by Sponsor may result in such participant being ineligible to participate in the Challenge or receive an award.
Limit: One (1) enrollment per person using only one (1) e-mail address throughout the Enrollment Period.
Automated enrollments are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Participants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may participants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple participants. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all awards won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Challenge and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of enrollment will be considered the participant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential award recipient may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
- Content Requirements: Participants represent and warrant that their Content is the original work of such participant (or original work of such participant as set forth above), it has not been copied from others, it does not violate the rights of any kind of any other person or entity, and publication of the Content via various media including Web posting will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Any such participant will indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties (defined below) from any claims to the contrary. Any participant whose Content includes name and/or likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the participant (such as, but not limited to the names, trademark, or logos of another companies,) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Content, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to provision of award and/or naming of participant as an award recipient (if applicable).
By submitting Content, you agree that your Content is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Content on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Content, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
All Content submitted by you must conform to the additional submission requirements set forth herein:
- Content must comply with these Participation Terms, the Terms of Service, and all other policies and terms on the registration Website;
- Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Content cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the participant (except copyrighted materials owned by Sponsor) is grounds for disqualification from the Challenge. Do not include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your Content and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor;
- No background artwork should appear in Content unless it is an original work of the participant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in Content must be created solely by the participant or participant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Content cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to participants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Challenge submission requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Enrollment Period, to request that any participant resubmit his or her Content which fails to comply with the enrollment requirements prior to any judging period.
- Judging/Notification: At the conclusion of the Challenge Period, a panel of judges (“Challenge Judges”) will review and judge the Content received from participants based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
o Originality of Content;
o Creativity of Content; and
o Progress made by participant throughout Challenge Period.
The one (1) Challenge participant that received the highest total score amongst all Judging Criteria will be deemed the 1st place award recipient, subject to verification. The one (1) Challenge participant that received the next highest total score amongst all Judging Criteria will be deemed the 2nd place award recipient, subject to verification. The one (1) Challenge participant that received the next highest total score amongst all Judging Criteria will be deemed the 3rd place award recipient, subject to verification (each and collectively, the “Award recipient(s)”). In the event of a tie, the Challenge participant that received the highest total for the “Progress made by participant throughout Challenge Period” portion will be the applicable Award recipient(s), subject to verification.
On or around July 30, 2021, Award recipients will be notified by phone and email using the information provided during enrollment. Sponsor is not responsible for change in email address and/or phone number.
- General Judging and Notification Terms: All Judging will be conducted by Challenge Judges as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Challenge Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to the selection of the Award recipients. If any potential notification or an award is returned as undeliverable, a potential Award recipient is ineligible, or a potential Award recipient declines the award, the spot and/or award will be forfeited. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to this Challenge are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Challenge. Award recipients are subject to verification, including verification of age. Award recipients may also be required to complete, sign and return an additional Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within the time specified by Sponsor or award may be forfeited and/or may be required to email consent for Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, likeness, and images. Awards won by an eligible participant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents.
- Awards: The awards available to be provided to the verified award recipients are as follows:
- 1st place (1): $1,500 awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,500.
- 2nd place (1): $1,000 awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. ARV: $1,000.
- 3rd place (1). $500 awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. ARV: $500.
ARV is as of date of printing of these Participation Terms. The difference in value of award as stated herein and value at time of award notification, if any, will not be awarded. Limit: one (1) award per person/household. Awards are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of award is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If an award, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute award with another award of equal or greater value. Award recipients will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the awards they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
- Release: As a condition of entering, participants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any award; (b) to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to any participant’s participation in the Challenge, including any injury or death; (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (d) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, or any award awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (e) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By participating in this Challenge, participants understand this Challenge may or may not result in participants taking part in activities and lifestyle choices they may not be familiar. Participants acknowledge they will be solely responsible for their own well-being for the duration of the Challenge. Participants also acknowledge that Released Parties will not arrange for any precautionary medical measures or carry any insurance of any kind for my benefit or that of participant’s heirs, executors and administrators relative to the use of any Challenge Materials and that participants are solely responsible for obtaining medicine and paying for any life, accident, property or other insurances relative to their participation in the Challenge or use of any Challenge Materials they may elect to use.
Participants agree the acknowledgement and acceptance of these Participation Terms supersedes any prior understandings between participant and the Sponsor relating to the rights granted herein and no provision of these Participation Terms can be modified by any other instrument, invoice or document unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CHALLENGE, YOU: (I) ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE PARTICIPATION TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WITHOUT PREJUDICE OF ANY CLAIM THAT COULD BE FILED BEFORE THE COURTS; (II) WARRANT THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHALLENGE; AND (III) AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES), ASSERTED AGAINST ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, OR MISUSE OF ANY CHALLENGE MATERIALS, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CHALLENGE-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY (EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH IS CAUSED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES' NEGLIGENCE), OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE PARTICIPANT'S BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHALLENGE, INCLUDING THESE PARTICIPATION TERMS. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES AND EACH OF THEIR LICENSEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE REVIEW OF ANY SUBMISSION BY SPONSOR, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BEAR SOLE LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT SUBMITTED AND AGREE TO REIMBURSE THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A THIRD PARTY’S CLAIM OR DEMAND RELATING TO THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT.
- Content License: By submitting Content in connection with the Challenge, and to the extent allowed by law, participants grant the Released Parties a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse participant’s Content, name, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Challenge in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to participant or any third party.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each Award recipient grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness in advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate enrollment information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the enrollments. Should any portion of the Challenge be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes including but not limited to war, strikes, health crisis, epidemic, pandemic, civil disturbances, work stoppage, and/or acts of God, which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Challenge and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Award recipients from all eligible, non-suspect Content submissions received prior to action taken using the Judging Criteria above. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the enrollment process, the website, or the operation of the Challenge or to be acting in violation of the Participation Terms of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Participation Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Challenge shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CHALLENGE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE PARTICIPATION TERMS.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CHALLENGE, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CHALLENGE, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) PARTICIPANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 11(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Challenge and its Participation Terms are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Challenge Participation Terms, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 13 of these Participation Terms and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Wisconsin.
- Award recipient’s List: For a list of Award recipients, please visit www.TransformationProtein.com no later than July 30, 2021.