Blueberry Vanilla Espresso Smoothie
This is my go-to smoothie after almost all workouts.1st off it tastes amazing. 2nd, It has all the protein I need and gives me a morning energy boost. I use peanut butter powder (PB2), Frozen organic wild blueberries, super greens, and a Nespresso vanilla espresso shot. I have it almost every day and never get tired of it. No pun intended! Garnish with a banana :)
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Transformation Protein
- 1 Scoop Organic Super Greens
- 1 Shot of espresso (I use the vanilla Nespresso pods)
- 1/4 Cup of Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 2 Cups of Oat milk
- 1 Tbsp. of Powdered Peanut Butter (PB2)
- 3 Ice cubes
STEP BY STEP
Add all the liquid ingredients to a blender cup (i used the 16oz Bullet)
Add all dry ingredients, fruit, and Ice. Shake-it so everything mixes.
Blend until smooth.