Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
There are so many combinations you can make with overnight oat's here's another one! Brownie batter overnight oats is a delicious protein-packed morning or anytime dessert with a rich chocolatey flavor of brownies keeping you fuller and feeling better about indulging in something so good.
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Scoop Transformation Protein (Vanilla or Chocolate)
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder (raw, unsweetened)
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1 Tsp zero calorie sweetened Maple Syrup
- Optional Sliced Banana or any fruit, chopped Walnuts or Peanut- Butter
STEP BY STEP
Combine all ingredients (except walnuts) in a glass jar
Stir to mix well
Cover your jar and refrigerate overnight
Enjoy! Top with chopped walnuts if you prefer your brownie with nuts!
BUY THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE