Breaking Down the 3-Part Strategy to Becoming Your Healthiest Self
Don’t worry, it's going to be easy! We’re breaking down a 3-prong approach to maximizing your health & wellness. Too many people make the mistake of focusing on only one or two of these facets of health and wellness, but the key is to focusing and optimizing all three is the key to unlocking your best self. You’ll need more than muscle building foods and exercise when you’re thinking about how to get lean.
This 3-pronged approach has been developed by fitness and nutrition experts to be truly the fastest way you can not only get back on track. And even better––keep the body of your dreams into perpetuity. In honor of men’s health month, we’re breaking down the round-up to get you and your bod back to its top physical condition.Nutrition: Here Are The Expert Nutrition Tips & Tricks
There are so many reasons that nutrition matters, ways you can benefit from it, and a few tips & tricks to maximize your nutrition for optimal results. We’re pointing out some high-level things to consider when thinking about your body, as well as some tips and tricks.
Why does it matter when it comes to fitness? Because becoming your healthiest self isn’t just about hitting the gym on the regular. Believe it or not, 80% of your results are driven by diet. And only 20% actually come from exercise. You need to stick to the best nutrition to fuel your workouts and keep pesky fat from returning.
Benefits of balanced macros in a good diet:
- Improved mood
- Boosted energy
- Better sleep
- Faster, more visible results
- Better focus
- Ease in losing weight
Tips & tricks:
- Don’t skimp on the protein:
- There is a daily recommended protein intake for both men and women, and its based on your height, age, weight and activity level. Find out what kind of protein you need.
- Get your greens in!
- Fruits & veggies deliver the necessary vitamins and minerals to keep you looking, feeling, and performing your best.
- Take supplements everyday:
- Many people simply do not get enough nutrition from food everyday. Take supplements to help fill the gaps in your diet.
It's all about switching up your workout routine and a few of our favorite workouts to try. Here’s why it matters––doing the same routine over and over isn’t always the best for our bodies. For instance, this can lead to the overuse of certain muscle groups. It may conversely lead to the underdevelopment of certain muscle groups. And that will end you up with an injury. Ultimately this can also make you reach a plateau.
Here are the benefits to switching up your workouts:
- Makes sure you’re working all muscle groups evenly
- Can help you break through a plateau
- Can help build underdeveloped muscles
- Offers variety to combat the boredom from a stagnant routine
Still stuck? Here are some workouts to try:
- Upper chest workout
- Bench Press
- Dumbell Flys
- Weight loss workout
- Fast-Paced HIIT workouts
Must-Have: Wellness-Boosting Supplements
The final prong is bringing it all together with the right supplements that support your health, boost your metabolism, energize you, and give your body what it needs to recover from a tough workout. Sometimes, we don’t always get the nutrients that we need, despite our best efforts at a balanced diet, and supplements can help fill those gaps.
- Boosted energy
- Improved mood
- Better recovery
- Improved fat loss
- Quicker muscle gain
Here are a few of our fave supplements:
- Supports your muscles, bones, and joints. It is also the most plentiful protein in the body, which we lose naturally over time. Boosting collagen with supplements can help slow down the clock when it comes to the things that make us feel the aging process.
- Boost your metabolism and energize your day. This is the best supplement for those really trying to lose weight.
- Super Greens
- Getting in all your daily greens is essential to your gut health, immune system, and your energy.
Give Your Health & Fitness a Boost During Men’s Health Month
June is men’s health month, so there’s never been a better time than now to start your health & fitness journey. Start by establishing realistic and achievable goals. And then, use our 3-pronged approach to set yourself up for success. Nutrition, exercise, and supplements are all you need to stay on track with your plan.