Can you transform your body in 90 days? Why not 30? Go from fat to fitness in no time. First trick––don’t let holiday weight gain sneak up on you. You can always find an excuse to start later, but ultimately if you are going to make it work the key is to start now. Not later. Not tomorrow. Dust off the tennis shoes and get out your workout gear because we have what you need to start your fat to fit transformation.
For a healthy body transformation you’ll need to first focus the change from within. Starting to build quality nutrition and exercise habits now can help you stay on track during the holidays. You shouldn’t use your fat to fit transformation to be overly restrictive in diet, because that can inevitably lead to failure. Instead, focus on nourishing your body and enjoying comfort foods in moderation. Many new year’s resolutions fail. So start now to be working towards your summer beach body during the winter.
6 Easy Tips for Your Fat to Fit Transformation Journey
Wondering what it takes to realize your fat to fit transformational goals? We’ve got you covered for a healthy body transformation. First and foremost if you are going to transform your body know that it is going to take time. Commit to the process and know that there will be bumps along the way. That is how to completely transform your body. Follow these easy tips to keep your fat to fit transformation on track.
Step 1: Establish Realistic Goals
Research shows that when you have your goals written down you are more likely to achieve them. Goals help provide accountability.
- Schedule 10-20minutes to journal about what your goals are. Then review. Are they realistic? Adjust as necessary.
- Goals will look different for everyone. For most people losing at least 5-15lbs is a great place to start and totally do-able in as little as 30days if you are focused.
- A moderate goal of 5% to 10% of your current weight is a healthy and realistic place to begin real life body transformations.
- Tracking your progress as you inch closer to these goals will help keep you motivated and on track.
Step 2: Remember That Every Body Is Unique
It’s important to never forget that each body is different, and no two people will walk the same fat to fit path. To go from fat to fitness will be easier and quicker for some.
- Are you trying to lose weight, inches, or be stronger? These will all be indicators of your progress.
- Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat, so while you may not lose as much weight as you want, you’ll be getting slimmer as you gain more muscle.
- It doesn’t matter where you start, it only matters that you do and commit to it. Chose a body makeover workout that gets you where you want to be.
Step 3: Use the 80/20 Rule
Guess what? Its not enough to focus singularly on nutrition or fitness - you need to prioritize both. That’s where the 80/20 rule comes in.
- Your fat to fit transformation is 80% about diet, but there’s also 20% fitness that impacts the results you’ll see.
- Before you revamp your fitness routine, get your nutrition in order.
- Avoid processed foods and cook at home whenever possible.
- Ditch added sugars, excess sodium, and processed carbs.
- Drink enough water!
- Minimum 80 ounces per day, but up to 128 ounces if you’re more active.
Step 4: Be Patient
Be prepared to know that patience is going to be key in order for you to really see the results you’re after.
- Staying focused on the intentional hard work to get you through your fat to fit transformation is key.
- Note: You may plateau! Know that this is totally normal. Keep hitting it hard and eventually your efforts will pay off.
- Take your own “before” & “after” photos every few weeks. This will help keep you motivated.
- Changes may be too subtle for you to notice daily, but in 2-3weeks time you will look back at your first photos and know that your fat to fit real life body transformations are working!
Step 5: Find a Fitness Routine That Works for You
It’s important to find a fitness routine that works for your body because the same exercise won’t yield the same result for everyone.
- If you are really trying to lose weight, you may want to focus on cardio with low-impact. This is how to strip body fat––it helps burn fat faster, so that you can then turn to getting cut.
- If you are looking to get toned and stronger, then you may want to primarily stick to strength/resistance training.
- For fat to lean body transformation, try combining different types of exercise to get the most out of your routines:
- Strength/resistance training
- Focus on maxing out your reps to preserve muscle mass and max out your fat loss
Step 6: Supplement Your Diet for an Extra Boost
Even after you’ve totally revamped your diet, it still may not be enough to get the right results. That’s when it's best to turn to healthy supplements to help keep you looking, feeling, and performing your best.Supplements you may consider:
- Protein: Feeding your muscles after a workout is ideal for getting a fat to lean body.
- MCT oil for weight loss: Because MCT oil medium-chain triglycerides are shorter than most other types of dietary fat, the body has an easier time breaking them down and using them for energy.
- Supergreens: Adding in an organic greens supplement can additionally boost your gut microbiome and help flush out toxins.
- Collagen: As we age our bodies need consistent doses of collagen to maintain. When taken daily, collagen peptides can help maintain radiant hair nails and skin as well as aid in joint and bone health.
- EGCG: For a real healthy body transformation, this supplement is derived from green tea and is the ancient secret on how to strip body fat.
Fuel Your Fat to Fit Transformation with Optimized Nutrition
Ready to get started? All you need is 10-20 minutes to begin with your goals. Then you know you will need a path forward to take you there! Stop thinking things like maybe it can happen next month–there’s never been a better time to start your fat to fit transformation. A fat to fit transformation isn’t for the faint of heart. Don’t be discouraged as it takes time, patience, and dedication to see results. You also are not alone! Power up your body transformation with the right kind of support.
Transformation Protein powder is a fast and easy way to add high-quality protein to your diet. From protein smoothie bowls to shakes, you can enjoy Transformation Protein in many delicious ways—making it easier for you to configure the right amount for building muscle, losing or maintaining weight. Use supplements to help boost your fat to fit transformation.